Pokemon Battle! Red vs. Blue Pokemon Battle! Red vs. Blue

awesome!

awesome remix of a song that everybody recognizes. It's interesting to hear it with real synths instead of gameboy noises :P

5/5
10/10

Zelda 3 - Dark Tranquility Zelda 3 - Dark Tranquility

not bad.

certainly an interesting take on the theme. not what's expected of usual newgrounds zelda remixes.

4/5
8/10

saintedix responds:

Thanks for the review.

Vengeance (Adavant) Vengeance (Adavant)

Nice!

A good song. It sounds like a kind of mix between nightwish and dark tranquility.

theres some pretty good riffs in there, your guitarists should keep it up. the vocals are pretty good too.

the on problem i have is the sound of your snare. it just doesn't seem to fit the music style. it sounds more like the kind of snare that would be in a marching band, not a metal song.

but very good work.

neoblent2 responds:

Yeah. I really don't like it either. My head broke during the first like 5 seconds of "Pints for the fallen" and I had to use a studio snare. I feel you on that. It will be re-mixed soon enough though and sound how it should. Thanks for the review!

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

an awesome track.

a very awesome song, with an incredibly catchy lead (i don't know how you made those trills, but they sound awesome and mix well.)

an inspiring track for somebody who is pretty awful at making electronic music :P